DAY OF COORDINATOR REQUIRED
A Day of Coordinator helps to make sure everything runs smoothly at you rehearsal and your wedding day. They can help to alleviate a lot of the stress associated with the final days of planning, as well as reduce the pressure often associated with day-of logistics. They will be logistically focused and available to you to get everything organized as you lead up to the day of the wedding. They are there to take over on the day of the wedding to ensure that all details that are planned, are executed, because a wedding couple should be able to enjoy themselves at their wedding, and not worry about anything! They help in organizing the wedding party and important family members, making sure that each vendor knows exactly where they need to be, and take charge, so that your wedding day details are in the right place, at the right time! Your mind will be at ease, and you can be confident that all of your hard work will be executed, and styled the way you always envisioned it, with a Day of Coordinator.
A few things that Day of Coordinator(s) do. Your agreement with your coordinator would be personalized, and be between you and them. These are just examples:
• Wedding day timeline creation of events for the day of the wedding.
• Be the point of contact for your wedding vendors & guests, should questions or issues arise.
• Provide Wedding Management, and oversee entire event.
• Make sure pictures run seamless and on time.
• Direct and line-up your bridal party for the ceremony.
• See that guests are seated correctly and in a timely fashion.
• Ensure members of the wedding party are directed to their places, and enter, timed with the music.
• Cue musicians and entertainment.
• Work with your officiant to make sure your rehearsal runs smoothly.
• Coordinate the change-over (or cocktail hour).
• Oversee that your reception runs and looks as planned.
• Triple confirm that all vendors are on time and present.
• Make sure that all your important wedding materials and memories get back to you.
• Distribute bouquets & pins corsages to bridal party, attendants & family members.
• Cue Best Man, Maid of Honor, Parents and honored guests, when they are about to give toasts.
• Assist with bridal party and family for photographs.
• Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
• Distribute final payments & gratuities to vendors.
• Retrieve wedding gifts/cards at the end of the reception
• Make sure personal items are packed up and placed in agreed location.
• Most importantly, FULL access to the Wedding Day “Emergency Kit” It always comes in handy!